1. A student applying for admission in the Pre-school, Grade School and Junior High School should present the following:
- Form 138 (Report Card) and Form 137 from his/her former school
- Photocopy of Diploma
- 3 Photocopies of Birth Certificate (PSA)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 3 copies of recent 1×1 picture
- 3 copies of recent 2×2 picture
- 1 long folder
- 1 long envelope
- The learner should present his/her Report Card to the enrollment staff who issues the Registration Form to be filled-up.
- The student shall then bring his/her accomplished Registration Form and other requirements to the Registrar’s Office for assessment and to the Cashier’s Office for payment.
- On the date given by the enrollment staff, the student should look for his name on the Bulletin Board to determine his/her schedule and room assignment.
You may download the registration forms here: