1. A student applying for admission in the Pre-school, Grade School and Junior High School should present the following:
- Form 138(Report Card) and Form 137 for transferees.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Three Copies of recent (1×1) picture
- 1 long folder
- 1 long envelope
- Learner Information Sheet
- For NEW STUDENT, the learner should present the slip for enrollment given by the Admission Committee. If the learner is an OLD STUDENT, he/she must present his/her Report Card to the enrollment staff who issues the Registration Form to be filled-up.
- After accomplishing the Registration Form, the student must return to the enrollment staff for processing.
- After the Entrance Examination, the student shall then bring his/her accomplished Registration Form to the Registrar’s Office for assessment and to the Cashier’s Office for payment.
- After the payment, the student presents the detached copy of his/her Registration Form to the enrollment staff for the advice placement of section.
- On the date given by the enrollment staff, the student should look for his name on the Bulletin Board to determine his/her section and room assignment.
- On the first day of school, the student must present his/her Student’s Copy of the Registration Form to his/her Class Adviser for verification.
- For students who are interested in having a school service, their parents must sign a contract to be considered.